Copper Happy Horse Pendant. Handmade from recycled copper. Size is 2.2 cm. Hand hammered edge. Oxidized and polished finish. Wax has been applied to help preserve the patina.
**Need a cord or chain to match? Visit this section of my shop-
**Please check my shop policies before ordering to see important information on turnaround times, shipping methods and returns :
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To complete your purchase, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the item that you are purchasing.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to complete your purchase, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com Alternately, you may mail me at: Karen DeMarte, 2200 Jackson Run Road, Warren, PA 16365
Oct 26, 2021
Love my Sweet Pony❤️ ! The Artistry is perfect as always✨ This will make an Awesome Gift for any Animal Lover and for anyone who needs a Smile😃 ! xx
Jun 17, 2021
~ Wildfire ~ When I was young, there was a song by a singer named Michael Martin Murphey called Wildfire. It was about a horse and his girl and how she took off searching for him when he ran off into a snowstorm. Looking at this absolutely beautiful copper pendant depicting a horse rejoicing in its youth and strength, I am reminded of that song. I bought this as a farewell gift for our vet, a much loved family friend who cared for our animals as if they were her own. She is retiring next month and moving to Kentucky to spend more time with her horses and to act as a free clinic horse doctor there. She will be deeply missed but it’s bittersweet knowing that this is the right thing for her. This pendant is the most perfect goodbye from us to her. Thank you so much for creating it. ♥️
Jun 15, 2021
Bought this for my mother. It is absolutely beautiful and the quality is excellent. Durable and timeless piece. Excellent customer service too! I had so many questions and Karen always got back to me and was so patient and kind. :) Thanks again!!
Oct 29, 2020
Beautiful ♥️ I adore it
Jul 26, 2019