Fly Fishing Tie Tack or Pin. This would make a great tie tack. Also a cool pin for a fishing hat or vest. Makes a great gift for any fisherman.
It was cast in fine pewter & the edge was hand hammered. Then oxidized and polished. A tie tack style pin finding is attached to the back. It measures just under 3/4 of an inch by 3/4 inch.
**Please check my shop policies before ordering to see important information on turnaround times, shipping methods and returns :
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To complete your purchase, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the item that you are purchasing.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to complete your purchase, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org Alternately, you may mail me at: Karen DeMarte, 2200 Jackson Run Road, Warren, PA 16365
Nov 19, 2021
Gorgeous, perfect for how I will use it
Aug 6, 2017
Nov 17, 2016
Just what I was looking for!
Dec 29, 2015
Beautifully packaged and looked exactly as the picture! Love it!
Dec 2, 2013
This is really a lovely piece and not too rustic that it wouldn't look great on a business suit. Service was super fast and I'm very happy with the whole transaction.