Rearing Horse Necklace - Wild and Free Pendant was cast in fine pewter. It has a hand hammered texture on the horse. Oxidized and polished finish. Size is 1 and 1/4 inch tall by just under 3/4 of an inch wide. Shown on an brown 18 inch leather cord with lobster clasp. Pendant is available alone without the cord, please use drop down menu.
**If you need a different cord type, length or color just let me know in the "note to seller" at the time of purchase.
Other cords available (listed below):
***PLEASE NOTE: If another cord type or length is not specified then 18" brown leather will be sent.
**Please check my shop policies before ordering to see important information on turnaround times, shipping methods and returns :
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To complete your purchase, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the item that you are purchasing.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to complete your purchase, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org Alternately, you may mail me at: Karen DeMarte, 2200 Jackson Run Road, Warren, PA 16365
Jul 30, 2022
Awesome necklace; perfect size and length, really great finish on the pewter. And, super fast shipping, thanks so much!
Jun 28, 2021
I love this piece! It is beautiful! The length is just right too for showing off. 🥰 very quick, well-packaged shipping.
Feb 7, 2021
Having been looking at Karen's work for a while and finally made (several!) purchases! So glad I finally did! Each piece is more beautiful than the next! Love, love, love her work and all arrived very quickly too! Thank you!
Dec 27, 2019
Great pendant, my mother loves it! The rustic style is so pretty. Entire order shipped quick and arrived safe. And in a cute little box!
Nov 24, 2018
Fantastic pieces! Loved the keychains so much I turned them into necklaces. These will be knockout earrings! Love your work and artistry. Thank you. Beth