Hammered Horseshoe Wrap Bracelet. The horse shoe was hand cast in fine pewter. Hammered by hand for texture. Oxidized and polished finish. Size of the horseshoe is 1 inch. Shown strung on soft chocolate brown deer skin lace. The total length of the bracelet is 36 inches. There is no clasp on this wrap bracelet, it simply wraps around the wrist several times and ties to secure.
Deerskin Lace is Also available in Black, use drop down menu to select color when ordering.
Great Gift for any horse lover!
**Please check my shop policies before ordering to see important information on turnaround times, shipping methods and returns :
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To complete your purchase, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the item that you are purchasing.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to complete your purchase, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org Alternately, you may mail me at: Karen DeMarte, 2200 Jackson Run Road, Warren, PA 16365
Mar 22, 2021
Thank you so much! This is absolutely beautiful!!
Aug 16, 2019
It shipped very quickly I was gift boxed in a very nice presentation with a ribbon. Awesome piece I will order from the seller again
Feb 14, 2019
When I ordered this item, I asked if it could be delivered to me by Valentine's Day. Karen very honestly replied that she couldn't guarantee delivery that quickly, so thoughtfully cancelled the order. I followed up with her and decided that even if it arrived late for my bride, it looked so nice I wanted to order it anyway. Karen went out of her way to rush the bracelet to me and it arrived yesterday. And it is perfect, with that homemade touch that I know my wife will love. Well done!
Dec 21, 2018
Nov 3, 2016
Gracias por la rapidez del envió. El articulo es tal y como lo había imaginado. Me encanta.