This Heart and Horse Shoes Wrap Bracelet. Heart was hand cast in pewter. Hand hammered texture on the small heart. Oxidized and polished finish. Heart size is 1 and 1/8 of an inch wide and 1 inch tall. Shown strung on a soft chocolate brown leather lace measuring 34 inches long. There is no clasp on this wrap bracelet, it simply wraps around the wrist and ties to secure.
This is a versatile piece that could also be worn as a necklace.
Black Deerskin Lace is also available, please use drop down menu to choose color when ordering.
**Please check my shop policies before ordering to see important information on turnaround times, shipping methods and returns :
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To complete your purchase, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the item that you are purchasing.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to complete your purchase, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com Alternately, you may mail me at: Karen DeMarte, 2200 Jackson Run Road, Warren, PA 16365
Nov 9, 2021
This is a Christmas gift and I know she will love it!! It is beautiful.
Feb 20, 2020
Very pretty bracelet. Fits well and good quality.
Dec 18, 2018
Quick shipping! They are just as pictured and described. I’m going to have several happy girls this Christmas.
Feb 10, 2015
We bought this for our nieces 13th birthday, who loves horses and rides once a week. When I received it I was impressed with the quality and really liked the look. We took it to Emily a couple weeks later and she really loved it! She liked that she could wear it as a bracelet or necklace.